Leaking toilet faucets and pipes
At first, you might not notice it, but if you pay close attention to the increased water bills over a few months, you will be able to realize how important it is to repair leaking pipes or faucets as soon as the problem arises.
Contact Pipe Doctor plumbing company if you notice any of the following;
- Gurgling sounds of running water
- Tainted ceilings and walls
- Mildew or mold growth on the walls and ceilings
- Rotten smell originating from nearby drains or sewers
- Constantly increasing water bills with no significant increase in water usage in your home or business premises.
Your pipes or faucets can easily be repaired by just making a single phone call and our highly efficient workmanship will be at your service. We will fully inspect all your pipes and faucets and fix the source of the problem within no time. We have high quality and durable repair parts which will make the leaking problem a history to you!